Who Can Apply Christian song writers and musicians, groups or worship bands. Those who can provide a letter from their pastor or minister with his blessing to record. Those who agree with Eulogia's conditions. You can read the conditions on the reverse of this leaflet.
How Does It Work We will assess your recording needs, record & produce your CD albums, promote and distribute the CD albums. We make no charge for this service whether or not we or you manage to sell the CD albums. The costs of production will hopefully be covered by the sale of any CD albums. For each album that we or you sell we will retain 10% of the sale price with the remaining 90% being passed on to you, the recording artist.
The Vision Eulogia is a music ministry for other music ministries. For many years I have seen Christian musicians who clearly have a gift of song writing or musicianship but feel frustrated due to a lack of finance or resources. Commercial recording costs are normally very high with only the privileged few being able to raise the kind of finances that are required.
Eulogia Studios was established December 2001. The ministry is small but the vision is large. The main purpose is to provide an opportunity for those that don't have the finances to produce recordings of high quality and musical excellence. This will require a lot of prayer, faith and wisdom. Where possible CDs will be sold directly to the consumer via the Eulogia website reducing the unnecessary middle man and increasing the income to both the recording musician and Eulogia Studios. From time to time compilation CDs will be produced to raise finances for Eulogia Studios. This may be an area that you or others in your church can help with.
Uploaded by Jason Scott on